Friday 7 February 2014

Selena Gomez Entered Rehab Last Month

This just in: Selena Gomez checked into rehab for two weeks in January, People reports

selena-gomez-sundance
"Selena voluntarily spent time at Meadows but not for substance abuse," a rep for Selena said. She admitted herself to Dawn at the Meadows in Arizona on Jan. 5. In December, Selena canceled the Australian portion of her world tour because she needed a break to rest from the hectic schedule.
"It has become clear to me and those close to me that after many years putting my work first, I need to spend some time on myself in order to be the best person I can be," she said in a statement.
Such surprising news, but I'm glad Selena is seeking help, and I hope she got the rest and recovery she needed. 







source:www.glamour.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Picture Window theme. Theme images by Jason Morrow. Powered by Blogger.