Friday 7 February 2014

Bored on a Airplane? Soon, You May Be Able to Pick Up a Fellow Passenger Midflight


I would think, given the amount of sweatpants, fuzzy socks, and eye masks I see on a typical flight, that most people spend the duration of their flights drooling over their own chin rather than a hot guy. But apparently, I'm wrong.
valentines-day-plane-dating

Or at least, new dating app Wingman hopes that I am. The process works like any other dating site in which you create a profile with your pictures, name, age, and occupation, but the twist is that the other users you can see or who can see you? They're on your (Wi-Fi-enabled) flight. Gabe Whaley, the 24-year-old creator, says that although the in-development app started as a joke, most people on a flight have spotted someone they wish they could talk to but unfortunately aren't seated near.
True—and the possibility of meeting a guy on a plane is the exactly reason I personally don't wear sweatpants when I travel. On the other hand, my midflight dry mouth and general discomfort aren't really the setting I'm most thinking of romance. That, and the fact that I feel dirtier after washing my hands in an airplane bathroom, is pretty much the death of any mile-high fantasy I could ever have.
Would you ever chat up a guy on your flight through this app?
*Have You Ever Met a Guy on a Plane? This Reader Did!
*Exactly How to Have Sex on a Plane
*Dating: 5 Tips for Meeting Men on Trains, Planes, Buses and More







source:www.glamour.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Picture Window theme. Theme images by Jason Morrow. Powered by Blogger.