Thursday 9 January 2014

The Reason I'm Jealous of Kim Kardashian Today (Anyone With Me?)

kim-kardashian-shopping-creaseless-eyeshadow-coat
My struggles with getting eyeshadow not to migrate into the folds of my oily eyelids have been well-documented on this site. But you know who doesn't appear to share in my plight? Kim Kardashian.
She was out shopping all day yesterday, and her eyeshadow didn't budge the whole time. Here it is looking perfect while she's going into Barneys:


kim-kardashian-shopping-creaseless-eyeshadow-coat-close
kim-kardashian-eye-makeup-cartier-shopping-creaseless
And notice that it's still perfect as she exited Cartier:


kim-kardashian-eye-makeup-cartier-shopping-creaseless-close
Now, some things help hold off "the creep" (as I like to call it) for me. Primers and mattifying creams will keep it in place longer than going bare-lid-to-eyeshadow. But nothing would hold it so perfectly in place for multiple hours on me like this. Really—I've had the best makeup artists in the world promise me they've found the answer only to have big ol' dark lines of shadow in my creases when I get home. Therefore, today i am jealous of Kim Kardashian and her perfect-for-eyeshadow eyelids.
Oh, and speaking of oily lids, my best tricks can be found here and here. They're effective, just not magic.




source:www.glamour.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Picture Window theme. Theme images by Jason Morrow. Powered by Blogger.