Saturday 4 January 2014

Glamour Staffers Share New Year's Style Resolutions They'll Actually Stick To (What Are Yours?)

new-years-resolutions
Danica recently revealed five celebrity-inspired style resolutions she's making and keeping in the new year, so I thought, why not ask everyone else in the office? Here's what they had to say.

Anna Moeslein: Finally shell out the cash for a pair of really good heels. And then actually wear them.
Marissa Gold: Finally find that perfect pair of fierce (but not Pretty Woman) over-the-knee boots. Also, stop relying on black pants and expand my collection of neutral colors.
Anne Sachs: Find the perfect black pump. How is it possible I don't own a basic black heel that works for the office and post-work cocktails? I don't know. I have four pairs I hate wearing but none I actually wear. And in 2014, I vow this will change.
Anna Kipta: Streamline my wardrobe and get rid of pieces I haven't worn in the past two years. That will be a challenge!
Becky Malinsky: Kick up my pants game a notch by wearing cool trousers in place of jeans.
Lindy Segal: In addition to finally giving the jumpsuit a chance, I want to focus on buying high-quality pieces I love rather than buying stuff just because it's on sale.
Lindsey Unterberger: Do a giant closet purge and pare down my wardrobe to only the quality pieces I truly love. Mission accomplished!
Fawnia Soo Hoo: I really need to have more fun with my jewelry, namely earrings. It wouldn't hurt to mix things up once in a while and try out something a little adventurous—maybe a pair of selfie-worthy statement earrings, like this fringe-y pair by Dannijo. Or I could go totally nuts with a J.Law-esque ear cuff, which I could pair with one of my trusty diamond studs to ease me out of my comfort zone.
Sophia Chabbott: Wear more color and prints!
Christina Pérez: Invest in more quality pieces and less fast fashion.
Brooke Danielson: Elevate my look and wear more heels
As for me, I'm resolving to shop my closet, purchase items that truly fit my lifestyle, and try not to wear black jeans more than two or three times a week.
Now, friends, it's your turn to spill. What are your style resolutions for 2014? How can we help you? Share! Share! Share!



source:www:glamour.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Picture Window theme. Theme images by Jason Morrow. Powered by Blogger.