Thursday 9 January 2014

7 Gorgeous Dresses That We Hope to See on the Golden Globes Red Carpet

The Golden Globes are taking place Sunday and I simply can't wait. The gorgeous dresses, amazing jewels...me yelling at the TV for the red carpet reporters to ask what designer an actress is wearing (par for the course, dear readers).
Because my red carpet anticipation is at an all-time high, I've chosen seven gowns from the fall 2013 couture collections and spring 2014 ready-to-wear runways that I hope to see the likes of our favorite nominees in (Kerry Washington, Jennifer Lawrence, Amy Adams, Lupita Nyong'o, I'm talking to you!). If anything, it's simply good eye candy. Enjoy!
ralph-lauren
Now this is how you make an entrance. This stunning ruby gown with cape from Ralph Lauren is both bold and feminine.
givenchy-1
Daring and totally sexy, this Givenchy number is for the avant garde actress looking to make a real fashion statement. The plunging neckline reminds me of the styles Amy Adams wore in American Hustle.
rosie-assoulin-1
This is my absolute favorite dress from the Rosie Assoulin collection. The light blue draping at back is so elegant, and the length is fresh but still dressy.
fall-2013-couture-armani-privee
This beaded gown from Armani Prive is ethereal. I could see someone like Cate Blanchett wearing it with great aplomb.
dior-2
I love the boxy fit of this Dior column. The pink is soft but definitely strong.
calvin-klein-collection
There is such great movement on this Calvin Klein Collection fringe dress. Wouldn't Meryl Streep look amazing walking up to the stage to accept her award in that?





louis-vuitton

This Louis Vuitton number is is inspired by French showgirls. It's a way to wear black but still be interesting.
What is your favorite? Who are you most excited to see at the Globes?






source:www.glamour.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Picture Window theme. Theme images by Jason Morrow. Powered by Blogger.