Friday 31 January 2014

How to Be Sexy? Change Your Name, According to One Woman

taylor-swif-lily-aldrige


Being a Victoria's Secret angel is one way to be sexy, that's for sure, but it's certainly not the only way. However, for all the primping and plucking and flirting and seducing we all do in the name of sexiness, one woman has come up with another, much simpler and more literal solution for how to be sexy.
She is changing her name. Actually changing her name to Sexy.
For real you guys. In my home state of Ohio (so proud), Ranea Crabtree has asked a judge to approve her case for a name change which would officially make her Sexy Crabtree. She's already refused to go by the first name her parents gave her, Sheila, saying that she hates it and it's "really ugly." (If there are any other Sheilas out there reading this, it's a perfectly nice name!)
Her rationale for her newly proposed name? “I wear Victoria’s Secret clothes all the time. I was like, ‘Shoot, I’ll just go for Sexy.’” Well then. A rose by any other name might smell as sweet, but not as sexy, I guess. And hey, the $108 court fee is quite possibly cheaper than a new dress and a pair of heels, if that's what it takes to make a girl feel good.
And yes, she has a backup in case the judge doesn't grant her sexy request: “If it’s not Sexy, then I might go for Sparkle.”
Shine on, lady.
Think she'll get it approved? Do you like your own name, or would you ever consider changing it? What do you think is a sexy name?
Say my name, say my name:
*What Your First Names Say About Your Relationship Compatibility
*A Disaster From My Personal Dating Archives: He Got My Name Wrong AFTER Our Date
*A Weird but Not Super-Racy Sex Question: Do People Actually Say Each Other's Names in Bed?





source:www.glamour.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Picture Window theme. Theme images by Jason Morrow. Powered by Blogger.