Friday 31 January 2014

Amber Heard's Engagement Ring: Check Out the Blurry First Pics of Her Baseball-Size Bling From Johnny Depp


johnny-depp-amber-heard-engaged-engagement-engagement-rings-rings-celebrity-weddings-0115

I heard several airplanes had to be diverted over Anaheim Monday night, where Amber Heard was attending a charity event with her super-size engagement ring, which is definitely big enough to blind someone in outer space. (In case you missed the news, several sources have confirmed that Amber Heard and Johnny Depp are engaged.)
I don't have the rights to the photos, but you can click here to see a picture of the monster of an engagement ring. Make sure you hover to zoom in on the photo—but maybe put some sunglasses on first, just to be safe.
I can't tell much based on the blurry pic, but I'd guess it's a 10- to 12-carat round diamond in a halo setting with a split-shank band. Obviously I'll be on the lookout for a better photo.
Thoughts on Amber Heard's engagement ring from Johnny Depp?
I'll reserve judgement till we get a better view.




source:www.glamour.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Picture Window theme. Theme images by Jason Morrow. Powered by Blogger.