Thursday 9 January 2014

Ke$ha Enters Rehab for an Eating Disorder

kesha-1
This just in: Ke$ha has entered rehab for an eating disorder, according to People.

The singer confirmed the news with a statement:
"I'm a crusader for being yourself and loving yourself, but I've found it hard to practice. I'll be unavailable for the next 30 days, seeking treatment for my eating disorder...to learn to love myself again. Exactly as I am."
She's reportedly at the same center that Demi Lovato checked into back in 2010.
We hope Ke$ha gets the help and support she needs.
If you or someone you know is struggling with an eating disorder, contact the National Eating Disorders Helpline at 1-800-931-2237 or visit http://www.nationaleatingdisorders.org/.






source:www.glamour.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

Picture Window theme. Theme images by Jason Morrow. Powered by Blogger.