Sunday 20 April 2014

Watch One Direction's New Music Video for "You and I"


When it comes to opinions on One Direction, I know you guys are all divide (into two directions, one might say?). I wasn't prepared to like 1D because when it comes to boy bands, my heart will always belong to NSYNC--then they were so cute on the cover of Glamour, I love listening to "Story of My Life," and I may or may not have found myself getting outfit ideas from Harry Styles.


 And now their brand-new music video for "You & I" just dropped today, and...well, I like it. Maybe it's because that gray sweater looks so dam cozy. (Remind me to ask the ladies over at Dressed where I can get it.) Maybe it's because the freeze-frame bit had some cool special effects. Anyway, watch for yourself and let me know what you think.





















source:glamour.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Picture Window theme. Theme images by Jason Morrow. Powered by Blogger.