Exciting news! Chelsea Clinton is pregnant and having her first child this fall!...


Chelsea announce the happy news this afternoon at the Girls: A No Ceilings Conversation event she co-hosted with her mother, Hillary Rodham Clinton. Chelsea and her husband, Marc Mezvinsky, have been married since 2010.
According to Politico, she said, "Marc and I are very excited that we have our first child arriving later this year and I certainly feel all the better whether it's a girl or a boy that she or he will grwo up n a world full of so many strong young female leaders, so thank your for inspiring me and inspiring future generations including the one that we'll be lucky enough to welcome into our family later this year. I just hope that I will be as good a mom to my child.... as my mother was to me."








source:glamour.com