Friday 20 December 2013

Taylor Momsen Strips Down for Maxim (Photo Gallery)


 





Taylor Momsen is featured in the November 2013 issue of Maxim magazine. The Pretty Reckless front-woman strips down and talks about feeling sexy and what the future holds for her.
Momsen says she feels sexiest when she’s on stage.

“It’s less about what I’m wearing and more about feeling powerful while performing,” she said. “That gets my blood flowing.”


She may have become well-known as an actress, but Momsen said she’s put acting behind her.
“I’ve been making music since I can remember, and a few years ago I got to a place where I had a band and could quit acting; that was my day job,” she said. “I was 12 when I signed on to ‘Gossip Girl,’ and since then I’ve had two records, toured with Guns n’ Roses…I mean, it feels like a different world.”




source:www.celebs.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Picture Window theme. Theme images by Jason Morrow. Powered by Blogger.