Friday 13 December 2013

Beyonce Released a Surprise New Album While You Were Sleeping. Come Listen!


01-beyonce
My, my, what a pleasant thing to wake up to! In the wee hours this morning, Beyonce dropped her new self-titled album without any warning. "I didn’t want to release my music the way I’ve done it," Beyonce shared in a press release. "I am bored with that. I feel like I am able to speak directly to my fans."

The album features 14 songs and 17 "complementary videos" and features collaborations with Drake, Pharrell Williams, Justin Timberlake, Frank Ocean, and, of course, Jay-Z. But best of all, the final track, titled "Blue," even features Blue Ivy!


Here is the video.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qoRKw16O_ME



source:www.glamour.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Picture Window theme. Theme images by Jason Morrow. Powered by Blogger.