Thursday 27 June 2013

Emma Watson Covers Teen Vogue



Emma Watson gets edgy in the August 2013 issue of Teen Vogue. The actress shows-off her back-to-school style and talks about her own fashion preferences.
“I shop at Aritzia, and Topshop, and I also love A.P.C. and 3.1 Phillip Lim. Chanel is amazing, and I wore a really beautiful black Dior dress recently that I thought was really cool. And I love Christopher Kane, Peter Pilotto…I’m always keeping an eye out for people who are new or up-and-coming,” she said.
Watson also admits that she didn’t realize just how famous she was until she made her move to the U.S.
“I think, in a way, I was very protected during ‘Harry Potter‘, because I was working all the time. I would get in the car, go to the studio, and go home,” she said, adding that she didn’t realize her star power until she began attending Brown University in 2009. ”It sounds stupid, or completely unbelievable, but that was when I really realized that I was famous. There are still days when I deal with it horribly and there are days when I deal with it really well.”
See more of Emma Watson in the August 2013 issue of Teen Vogue below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Picture Window theme. Theme images by Jason Morrow. Powered by Blogger.