Tuesday 18 March 2014

6 Things You Definitely Shouldn't Wear on a First Date


How should you dress for a first date? Well, that answer completely depends on your style, the activity, the time of year, and more. But my general rules are: Be comfortable, wear something that makes you feel confident…and don't scare your date.
Which is why I couldn't stop laughing when I accidentally stumbled across this tank top (which, yes, is actually part of a pajama set and not intended to be worn on a date), which expresses what I wish I could say to every guy I've gone out with the last two years:


blogger-pajamas-forever-21
After I finished cracking up imagining wearing this tank top with a skirt and a denim jacket on all my dates for the next three months, I discovered that there's a wealth of hilarious graphic tops that are wholly date-inappropriate in the world of young women's pajamas.
This pair, for instance, is a cruel way to show your feelings:



so-knot-into-you-forever-21-pajamas

And this pair? #TooObvious:



single-forever-21-pajamas
Outside of pajamas, the world of graphic tees has a lot of options in the Instant Date Repellant category as well. For instance…
As a magazine lover who hoards literally hundreds of issues (of Vogue and Glamour, obviously), I love this shirt. A prospective date might not so much:



vogue-issues-tee
CoolFunnyTshirts on Etsy, $15
This might not be exactly the vibe you want, at least if you're hoping to keep things sweet and innocent at first:



explicit-behavior-tee-asos
A guy who judges you for having a cat? Not cool. But a guy who's a little afraid of this death-by-laser-glare polka-ing cat on your shirt? I kind of understand:


cat-tee-brooklyn-industry
And that concludes my first round of my new favorite game, Finding Things You Wouldn't Actually Wear on a Date but That Are Hilarious to Imagine. Have a good weekend, guys!

But…I should probably buy those pajamas just for my own private joke, right? What are your personal wardrobe no-nos for a first date?













soource:www.glamour.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Picture Window theme. Theme images by Jason Morrow. Powered by Blogger.